This is a high quality steel alloy bike floor pump & it fits both Presta and Schrader tire valves. Designed for convenience, this floor pump features a long hose and a two-opening head, one for Presta, the other Schrader valves. No longer will you need to use adapters or to disassemble your connectors in order to fit your valve! Also features a base that folds and makes it convenient to store.
BoG Products bike floor pump offers a lifetime warranty, and has been equipped with a wide range pressure gauge; mounted close to the handle so it is easy to read.
We added an ergonomic handle, to make it easier on your hands. The handle also function as storage for the included ball needle & inflatable adapters.
This is a high quality, wide body, high volume, high pressure bicycle pump that easily reaches 90PSI (rated). Use it for more than just bicycles… this air pump is a great add on, being more than capable of inflating lawn equipment, dollies, balls, inflatables, and even vehicle tires!
The strong build of this deluxe pump makes it the ideal pump for every day use or stowing away in your vehicle.
Buy with confidence, BoG Products offers Lifetime Guarantee on all our products. How can we offer such a Guarantee? Simple, it’s because we know how good they are!
Bike Floor Pump Specs:
- Size: 25″ tall and less than 10″ wide
- Air pressure gauge: wide range – easy to read and can be used on a wide variety of items.
- Hose: 25″ flexible rubber hose with all in one Presta and Schrader head
- Barrel: 1.5″ Wide Steel Alloy For durability and faster inflation
- Rated to 90 psi
- Handle: composite – with accessory storage area
- Pump base: composite – folding for space savings
- Included: ball needle & inflatable adapters!
For an compact emergency pump, click hereBack to Top
Works as advertised
Kenneth Brachfeldon May 8, 2017Nice when something is simple, it works as advertised, and is fairly priced. I pumped up the tires on 2 bicycles that were both flat. Easy to attach the hose to the tires. It does not take crazy amounts of effort or time to get the job done. So, all in all, I'm very happy with this purchase.
Perfect pump; great price.
Mattgb1on April 18, 2017This is absolutely as good as I had hoped it would be. The design is perfect, the pressure gauge is accurate, easy to read, and high enough to be seen easily while you're pumping air. The handle is easy to grip and the base is wide enough to hold in place easily with your feet, What I was most relieved about was how effectively the valve locking mechanism works, even with zero tire pressure to push back upon it. Bicycling season has just begun, so I might update this review in the fall. GREAT pump.
What I like most about it is that it is a high ...
Ed Lon March 27, 2017The pump was delivered quickly and is as advertised, and it works well. What I like most about it is that it is a high volume pump which is good for inflating motorcycle tires, although it also worked well on my bicycles. I also like the gauge being near the top of the pump where I can easily read it. I used it on both Schrader and Presto valves as I have both kinds on my mountain and road bicycles.
Great pump for a multi-bike family
pleasedwithshoeson March 24, 2017Great pump, works beautifully on each of our bikes and the gauge is clear and helpful.
Easy to use
kathy n on September 9, 2016As advertised & it's wonderful that it's so easy to use. My bike will always be ready to go
Michael K. Brummerstedt on August 24, 2016Quality pump.....good value. Positioning of the readout gauge high on the tube is a nice feature.
Best floor pump yet
Rob K.on August 21, 2016This is the best floor pump I've ever owned. Here are the best features:
- The chuck seals tightly to the valve, and the two-headed design with Schrader and Presta fittings is convenient.
- The grip is comfortable and the longer body on the pump makes it possible for me to operate without stooping over. (I'm about 5' 10")
- The pressure gauge is high on the body of the pump, making it easier to read, but the digits could still be slightly larger. Note that the gauge ships turned to the side, but you can loosen the clamp screw and rotate it where you want. The gauge is accurate to +/- 1 pound, according to my separately purchased, fancy and overpriced dial gauge.
- Seems to deliver good volume. I mostly use it on truck and car tires and it doesn't take too many pumps to add a few pounds.
- Because the hose is positioned high on the pump, it can easily reach valves at the top or bottom of a car tire.
Here are the less wonderful features:
- The folding feet are silly, and it would be more stable if they were fixed. There's hardly any advantage to saving a few inches of width at the bottom of the pump.
- There is a small bump out at the bottom of the pump where the hose connects. It would be more stable if this stuck out more as a third foot, even an inch more would be a help.
Great company to do business with.
John H.on August 21, 2016The floor pump an excellent value. After having trouble with my first pump, BoG promptly replaced with another. Customer satisfaction is clearly a priority for them and they have earned my loyalty. Highly recommend.
Brian Kirchhoffon July 30, 2016Wish I would have bought this year's ago...
The absolute best manual air pump you could ever buy. Pumped my bike and my camper tires with ease.
By Reggie on December 2, 2015This has got to be the best bike pump I have ever had. Over the years, I have had bike pumps that would work you to death to get them pumped up. This thing is the bomb. And I mean that in a good way. Every time we go camping we carry our bikes and I have to remember to check the air in the tires before we go. Once, I forgot and had to pay $1.00 at a service station to pump them up. Never again. The pump has a 1 1/2" cylinder which gives you plenty of volume so you spend less time pumping up your tires. The air chuck locks on, not screws on like some, so you don't have to try to hold it in place. The fold out foot pegs help you hold the pump in place while you use the pump. The pressure gauge shows the amount of pressure in your tire as well. A few days ago, I wanted to put the pump to the test. I had a tire on my camper that was a little slack and didn't want to drag my air compressor out of the shop. What better way to test it out. I clipped the air chuck in place and started pumping. Very little effort was needed to pump this tire back to spec, and it only took a couple of minutes. Much better than dragging out the compressor. All in all, this is one fantastic pump. Very solidly built and made to last. I really couldn't be happier. I received this pump at a discount for my unbiased testing and review. This thing is great. I like to write reviews on everything I get from Amazon and share my experiences. I am sorry this took a little longer than normal. My son recently passed away and it just wasn't in me. Thank you.
Excellent - Best I Have Ever Used
Existential Confusion on July 28, 2016Best Hand pump I ever used. The lockup on the stem is tight, with no air loss, excellent design and high quality. Gauge is accurate too.